Dead Sea - Living Love
Symbolic ceremony with the background of the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea
You will depart from your hotel with English-speaking driver and photographer to the Dead Sea. You can start your photo session against the backdrop of the breathtaking landscapes of the Judean Desert.
The ceremony itself will take place on the shores of the Dead Sea. This is the lowest point of the planet, a unique storehouse of sea minerals and salts, an incredibly beautiful oasis in the middle of the desert and mountainous terrain.
We will take beautiful photos in the most unique place on Earth.
White simple dress for the bride and summer pants (shorts) with a white shirt for the groom are best suited.
We advise you to bring your bathing suits and beach accessories, because the ceremony will continue in the most salubrious sea on earth - the Dead Sea.
Included in the price:
- The bride's bouquet
- Boutonniere for the groom
- wedding arch
- Walk up carpet
- Decor along the path (6 posts)
- Side table
- Table decor
- Champagne, glasses
- Folder, registration sheet and pen
- Leading to the exit ceremony (no microphone)
- Photographer for 4 hours (visiting ceremony and walk, English)
- 8 hours car to accompany the couple
- Company Certificate of the Ceremony
The price does not include:
- Flights to Israel
- Hotel Accommodations: Tel Aviv, Herzliya, Jerusalem
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers
- Medical insurance
- Make-up and hairdresser services (from $ 250 on site)