Royal Travel organizes group transfers from/to the Ben Gurion international airport.
Tel Aviv / Bat-Yam
*The price is for one-way transfer.
- After collecting your luggage and entering the Meeting Room, take the elevator (or the left escalator) to FLOOR 2.
- The Limo Circle Line counter is opposite the elevator exit
- According to the rules of Limo Circle Line, tourists must go to the counter and register for the transfer no later than 2 hours from the moment the plane lands. After two hours, the order goes into the Non Show status (no show for the transfer).
- Departure of the group transfer from the airport - as the bus is completed (waiting time up to 2 hours is possible).
- Limo Circle Line employees are not constantly at the counter during the evening and night hours (20:00 to 08:00) and on public holidays. Tourists should find themselves in the list of transfers lying on the counter, call the driver indicated in the list from the phone installed at the company counter, and calmly wait for him. The driver will arrive at the appointed time and invite tourists to go with him into the car.